Saturday 6 February 2010

The Do's & Dont's Of An Eccentric


OKAY LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT BEFORE I START, THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS ARE OF MY ALTER EGO!

This blog is by two people, The Alexander Lee, the other is "The A.Lee" ( my alter ego).

Forget that bitch beyonce and that sasha fierce ish, I started that shit from long time ago. She aint got nothing on this brother right here, all she does is get on all fours and swings her baby hairs and that 68 tone of weave that she is still trying to pass as her own hair, swings it around and makes a screw face and she thinks its a alter ego. two words BITCH PLEASE! Don't whores do the same thing no?

tis true, male alter ego shall be differn't to the sisters so ima give her that. But this is how "The A.lee" does it

things to learn for today kids


entourage

1. a group of attendants or retainers, esp such as surround an important person; retinue
2. surroundings or environment


extrovert

(Psychology) a person concerned more with external reality than inner feelings

SO HERE ARE MY DO'S AND DON'TS ( of an eccentric)


DONT'S

  • Don't do stairs
  • Don't do waiting in line ( don't these people know who i am)
  • Don't do waiting for tutors to come out of their boring little lives of chairty shop shopping and cooking for the misses whom they have not fucked in 6 years to come the hurry hell up to our lesson
  • Don't do microwave foods....... theres a reason why tesco lasagne has a "creamy white cheese" if you catch my drift. i know some of you ladies r thinking "yummy" GO HOME!
  • Don't Do holding the door open for myself..... please i work out enough, like i really need to open my arm out for myself and the dick behind me. yer right!
  • Don't do Blonde chicks with way too much make up... princess if i need a shovel to get that slap of your face...... its just not gonna happen love.
  • Don't do looking after someone on a night out., please if they don't know their limits thats their problem, like i need their sick to be on my italian boots anyway! i will happily pay for the AA meetings, but aint my fault you drink to be happy...... go see a shrink. i will even reherse your AA lines with you "hello my name ..... and im a alcoholic!"
  • Don't do kids............ i can't force that smile on the bus when you just stare at me..... yeh i know im the shit, but really is there any reason to stare! take a picture why don't you GOSH!
  • Don't do packing my own bags at the supermarket..... yeh like im gonna do it better then this sales person. look dude you get paid your £4.28 per hour .... i demand a decent service, like i give a rats about the old lady counting out her pennys to pay for her piss pads, do it on the floor love.... some cleaner will come clean it up 4 u don't you worry
  • Don't do slow walking people.......... lets not even go down that road i will rant forever. not even worth the finger tip to the key!
  • Don't do pouring my own mixer or drink! erm sorry i ordered a gin and tonic not a dirty glass of gin and a small bottle of tonic you over charged me for..... TAKE IT BACK BITCH!
  • Don't do getting drink poured on me! look brothers i know you gone hate coz this man made more of a effort then you did and the ladies are loving my new t. but is there really a need to pour drink down it. the ladies just run to my rescue. gives em something to lick!
  • Don't do you telling me you don't have it in stock....... erm theres a reason why they make more then one!
  • Don't do the morning after...... yeh lets say what this was.... no i have not got to go to work earlier but i just want to you leave so i can have the bed to myself and regret what i just did . and im sure mc donalds is still doing breakfast. Here is 99p go get yourself a egg mcmuffin, treat yourself... i don't do cooking you breakfast. well what are you standing for... i told you i don't do opening doors.
  • Don't do trainers ....... do i look like i run places. Nike because you have a tick in your logo is that your way of telling me that you are good. erm im not stupid, im affended as a member of the public that you would try and fool me in that way.
  • Don't do tea.... theres a reason why PG tips needs more milk then earl grey! its called class people. EVERYTHING NEEDS JUST A SPLASH!
  • Don't do Full fat coke... well why would you, thats just wrong
  • Don't do lighting my own ciggarette. not that i smoke, but why would i lite up my own, thats what constant smokers are there for, they always have a lighter, and how do you think i meet girls on the smoking dec! you think i just go up and talk to them, errrrrr yeh!
  • Don't Do JD sports............ why would i put that fake material on my skin. you really think rebook is a lable. switch you mcKenzie for Mcqueen ! trust me you will feel better.
  • Do Don't reading the time for myself. why would i own a watch when i can demand the time from a total stranger and its not rude. power is everything people

THE DO'S
anything i can do........... there is always someone or something else that can do it for me. if im able to do it myself, there is someone else out there who can do it for me. der!

No comments:

Post a Comment