Friday 5 February 2010

The Opening Blog

In popular usage, eccentricity refers to unusual or odd behavior on the part of an individual. This behavior would typically be perceived as unusual or unnecessary, without being demonstrably maladaptive. Eccentricity is contrasted with "normal" behavior, the nearly universal means by which individuals in society solve given problems and pursue certain priorities in everyday life. People who consistently display benignly eccentric behavior are labelled as "eccentrics"

My beautiful Friends and readers i am happy to accounce the very first blog, by THE A.LEE! Today i started a new chapter in my life. it started when me and some uni colleagues went to selfridges for stantionary. I wanted to short and document my life. Not that my life is interesting to document, but why not! we all have lives and we all should cherish it. I am thankful for my eccentric personality , my lifestyle is not glamourous but im happy with it!

i thought why the hell shouldn't document and blog my thoughts and feelings, i mean i think everyone has something valid to say,ESPECIALLY ME! i can't shut the hell up to save my life. i can talk for days, i always think im right....... but i can accept when im not; i have interesting opinions. Don't get it twisted my lovely readers i don't do politics,n all that. This will be a document of my actions and thoughts and what i think is important!

There will be plenty on popular culture, style( only a tiny bit i promise),sex, drugs and pop and roll! lol

hope you continue to read and follow my blog, it shall hopefully be humourous but also insightful!

The first Blog shall be about me so stay tuned!

ta rah for now chuck!

kisses on both cheeks for the ladies, n a firm hand shake for the fella's!

THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO MY CLASSMATES AND GOODFRIENDS. TPE I LOVE THE ALL!

1 comment:

  1. ohh gosh alex! how i miss you!! i do hope your not still haunting hamstead with those awful food theivesss! xxx

    ReplyDelete