Tuesday 23 February 2010

The Controversy & Loveless Lonely Actions Of An Eccentric!




OK i actually can not believe the hype around my last blog entry! IT WAS HILAR! I caused a bit of a stir in class. But I LOVED IT! You know what they say NO PRESS IS BAD PRESS! i was loving the buzz it was causing. But i do feel that i was very miss understood! I have a point i must stress that some entries of this blog is NOT ME!

SOME BLOG POSTS ARE BASED ON A CHARACTER I CREATED! CALLED A.LEE! LAST WEEK WAS NOT BASED ON MY REAL VIEWS, IT WAS A CHARACTER!

some people really can not read because this was clearly stated at the start. So as the last post caused such a stir I'm going to write this post by ALEXANDER LEE not the character A.LEE .

So it was valentines day a few weeks back. I almost died! WORST VALENTINES DAY EVER. How did this happen to me. I last year had a date with a hot welsh girl i meet in a club on valentines day. This year i was with my mother watching a stupid rom com called valentines day with a bunch of couples around me. This film could not have depressed me more. I generally was upset about the fact I'm single. I have been single for a very long time now, and i really don't know why. I been thinking about the person i am lately and i don't like doing that because i don't know if i like myself very much.

It's very hard being a eccentric and finding a girlfriend. PEOPLE DON'T TAKE ME SERIOUSLY! which i hate. I Mean i do have a heart and a soul, maybe i don't deserve to find love. maybe i should become a socialite and fashion icon like i always intended. i joke! No but is it my actions, is it me, am i really a prick!

i mean kids is not in the picture for me ..... i just don'then i was small. Wouldn't know what do with the bloody thing! Us fellas we do want to find love. i mean i don't wanna sit in starbucks on my own forever and watch someone eat someone Else's face.

But watching that valentines day film was so shit. EVEN THE LITTLE KID GOT SOME ACTION. Do i really need to change. Do i really need to change to find love. I mean A.Lee is a part of me, he always will be.

you know what pisses me off the most is that everyone says " OH ALEX I CAN'T SEE YOU WITH A GIRLFRIEND, OH I DON'T KNOW YOUR TYPE!" that's so harsh! like i do have a type. My standards have changed this year, I'm so up grading on a beyonce level. seriously I'm not going for those chics i find up in the club who I'm grinding on behind em, i mean sometimes its just too easy. i meet these girls and never call them,......... but why because they are not wifey material! its a joke!

seriously its so lonely. I can only listen to my whitney houston albums so many times and sit in watching a soppy chic flicks or comedy. Maybe that's the problem, that i have a whitney houston album in the first place and that i own sex and the city movie dvd (sorry i don't business that is a banging film)! maybe i need to MAN UP!

Do i be true to myself or do i tone it down, should i change to find love. Out of everyone i think i deserve true love! I have had to deal with so much rejection over the years, I give and give and give to have what? my heart thrown out the window like trash. That's why I have turned into this. Its all the rejection. I mean no one See's me as boyfriend material. I'm just that over camp guy Alex! It frustrates me soooo much. I think i would make a great boyfriend. I would so cater to my women! I have massive respect for women. OK i make the odd sexist joke, but only in joke. I mean i feel no one really knows the real me, maybe i have not shown the real me!

Why is love not like how it is in the movies. I wanna spill a coffee over a girl in Starbucks and offer her another one and then we get chatting. why does it not happen like that. whats the point of even having romantic movies if it is not like true life. It just gives false hope to guys like me. I actually have always thought that it happens like in the movies. I'm so writing to the movie makers and tell them to stop giving me false hope!

But anyway enough about all this. we don't want my tears spilling over my laptop, it will just break it.

MY NEXT POST WILL BE LESS SERIOUS AND YOU KNOW A.LEE IS COMING BACK! BIGGER , BETTER AND MORE CONTROVERSIAL! BECAUSE THAT'S THE WAY YOU LOVE HIM!

1 comment: