Friday 9 April 2010

EASTER ECCENTRICS!


OH MY PEOPLES GUESS WHO IS BACK!

ok so its been a long long long time since my last boring blog which most of you did not even read. Just proves love and all that jazz can be so shite for males. so me and mr A.LEE are back in all our fab glory.

so easter! OH HOW I NEEDED THIS BREAK. serious i was starting to turn into a grumpy old man. so glad to get back home to lovely london and take my random strolls around town and sip on proper starbucks and all that.

IMMMMM SO BROKE. But if breakfast at tiffany's taught me anything is being broke is a situation not a lifestyle! so far i have been sippy on drinks because you know how we do. I HAVE DISCOVERED MARTINI! where has it been all my life.

I aint been clubbing yet that i can remember but listen im going throw my J.LO FAZE. you know just sitting at the bar boobing your head and throwing your straw everywhere. BAR SITTERS R SO much COOLER! you don't get those hot mess chicks that r are after ur dick or wallet. OH HOW MY FOOD HAS GOT TO ME.

I have totally let myself go. It's being single all this time. I forced my mother to get me a easter egg. HOW DARE I NOT HAVE A EASTER EGG ON EASTER DAY. Im meant to be starting a fresh and thanking the lord for my blessings. The best way to do this is with a fab thorton's finest easter egg no? I KID!

A.Lee has been in the streets for a long time. we went scouting for girls today. did not find any. someone was abit to fussy i shall not name names. SERIOUS hyde park is the one for finding really hot girls. FELLA'S BEST BELIEVE! and now that im looking for girls with abit of class this was the perfect spot. Apprantly wearing a lady gaga t shirt is not the best way to go about these things. But its a convo starter with these lovely ladies is it not!

Well anyway im working on another list or rules list to explain the eccentrics must haves. BUT FOR NOW MY LIFE STORY WILL HAVE TO DO.

by the way over easter i taught my mate's newphew to be just that lil more fab. when i left he said " stay fabulous" cuttest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!! see we need more showstoppers in the making

KEEP SHOWSTOPPING MY CHILDREN. IF HEADS AINT TURNING YOU AINT DOING IT RIGHT! peace, love and will power.


No comments:

Post a Comment